FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council).
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free