AN014 Cystitis, UTI (bladder infection) or Interstitial Cystitis (bladder inflammation) - licking genitals, dribbling urine (with or without traces of blood seen in urine) for cat or dog
- Chronic or acute infection or inflammation
- Infection travel to kidneys, CRF in later years.
- Urinary Tract Infection, inflammations.
- Crystal formations from poor diet (dry food).
Set of 1
1. HAMPL Cystitis Clear 14 50ml drops
* We also suggest using in conjunction herbal antibiotic
HAMPL Bladder Infection 319 50ml
A potent herbal antibiotic.
Non-Drug Prescription - Set of 1 - assisting cats and dogs all species.
HAMPL CystitisClear 14 50ml (1.7oz) drops
Contains homeopathic, nosode complex:Tabacum, Cantharis 1M, Thlaspi Bursa, Terebinthae Ol 12X, Berberis Vulg, Sepia, Hydrastis (goldenseal), Staphysagria 1M, Klebsiella bacteria nosode, Apis Mell 1M, 30X, (bladder inflammation), (NAR) KBS formula (bed wetting, kidneys, arthritis), E.coli (Escherichia coli) 3X, 30X, 200X, Proteus bacteria nosode, Pyrogen nosode, Solidago (chronic nephritis), Septicemia nosode (blood infections), Sarsaparilla (urinary tract infection), Belladonna, Nocardia Bacteria nosode (bacterial infection), Rhus Arom (cystitis), Benzoic Acid (cystitis), Uva Ursi, Thlaspi Bursa Pastora 6C, 30C. Klebsiella spp nosode 30X, Enterobacteriaceae nosode 30X, Klebsiella pneumonia nosode 200C,10M, Staphylococcus Aur Bacteria nosode and Streptococcus bacteria Nosode 1M
Example for " Bladder Inflammation" we use homeopathic like
- Cantharis which is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica for cases of chronic bladder infection. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine.
If your cat or dog's urine sample is a HIGH pH level ... e.g. over 7
To bring down the high alkaline urine levels, use acidic vitamin c called "ascorbic acid" powder. We sell it (product 121) or you can buy from health food stores, but you need the acidic powder as vitamin c can come in different types.
A potent herbal antibiotic
Additional support - upon request, and highly recommended. If after the third or fourth repeat dosing of the homeopathic HAMPL Cystitis Clear 14 drops and no results within 3 - 5 hours later, I would continue the frequent dosing following day and in the meantime, order the herbal antibiotic drops HAMPL Bladder infection 319 50ml drops if needing for more difficult cases or situations.