- Seaweed has been used for consumption for thousands of years.
- It is packed with vitamins and minerals and is full of antioxidants which may display anti-tumour antiviral and antimicrobial properties
Ascophyllum Nodosum has great properties that are beneficial to oral health it has been shown to reduce plaque in cats and dogs and helps fight periodontal diseases.
Hemp contains a perfect ratio of omega 3 and 6.
- Hemp oil contains all 20 known amino acids and all the essential fatty acids to help promote good health.
- It may help everything from the digestive system to joint health to cardiovascular health; as well as relieving skin disorders.
- The gamma-linolenic acid from the omega 6 and the naturally occurring cannabinoids in the hemp plant is a great addition to your pets diet!.