Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists I worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
• Strengthen your dog’s immune system
• Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal track calm during times of stress
• Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
• Improve availability of nutrients to the diet
• Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
• Pass through stomach acid to work in the small intestine
• Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
These isolates were combined with our 14 strain probiotic blend and Larch prebiotic used in popular products like Love Bugs and Gut Soothe.
In my goal to always take a proactive view of your dog’s health when creating my products, I also took a look at the world-wide problem of nutritional mineral soil depletion and added the king of soil-based organic minerals, Fulvic and Humic Acid. This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.
Created from dogs, for dogs, with love … We’ve raised the bar when it comes to foundational gut health!
Julie Anne 🙂
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight dosage.
1-29 lbs 0.25 tsp
30-59 lbs 0.50 tsp
60-89 lbs 0.75 tsp
90+ lbs 1 tsp
For use in Dogs only.
Please note: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals for which the product is not intended. Safety in pregnant or lactating females has not been established. Refrigerate after opening.