Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C™ has been called "Vitamin C on steroids!" This is because it utilizes state-of-the-art Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET). LET allows the nano-scopic spheres of vitamin C to...
- quickly navigate through the digestive system
- eliminate need for digestive activity prior to assimilation
- rapidly absorb in the small intestine move intact, directly to the liver
- release the powerful, non-degraded Vitamin C for use throughout the body as the liposomal material is metabolized by the liver
- provide maximum assimilation and bio-availability because there are NO binders, fillers, gelatins, capsule materials, dyes, sweeteners, nor flavourings common with tablet and capsule supplements.
Why is LYPO-SPHERIC VITAMIN C made in sachets and not in capsules or a bottle?
To manufacture a true liposomal product, water is an essential ingredient. Water would melt a capsule and thus cannot be used. Products claiming to be liposomal that are sold in capsules may not be liposomal products and more likely to be a simple emulsion.
Sachets are an excellent way to protect the vitamin C and deliver it without risk of oxidation. Oxidation would harm the vitamin C and this why Livon would never consider selling their product in a bottle.
The reason for the success of the Livon vitamin C is because the company has invested a lot of money over the past 12 years to ensure their product has stable liposomes. Unless this can be achieved they could not claim to have a true liposomal product.
Stable liposomes are the ultimate goal with manufacturing.
When purchasing a liposomal product it’s important to know that the product is true to label.